Thursday, May 24, 2007

Parlaimentary priviledge - A silver bullet and magic shield

Oh - It is amazing... I can say what I want and not have to carry the can. There is a reason they have parlaimentary priviledge you know. It's to give the participants immunity and a feeling of being able to say and do as you please. It's to make Parlaiment a place where the participants can say what they really mean. Of course it's only inside parlaiment where the priviledge applies. I can't say it in the street or on my cellphone, but I can stand by my word and use my PRIVILEDGE.

This is going to be very useful because that Jayendra Naidoo fellow - He really wants his name cleared.... and I have both a silver bullet and a magic shield.

Cecil Burgess, an ID MP and De Lille's attorney, has since informed Naidoo that she will defend herself should he carry out the threat to sue; and reminded Naidoo's attorneys that De Lille's immunity under parliamentary privilege was "absolute" and "only subject to the rules of -parliament", while she had a "public duty" to raise such matters.

You can't sue me because I have immunity. I don't have to back up my allegations. If I had EVIDENCE you'd have been charged, but I intend to ride the Arms Deal Corruption Publicity all the way into the sunset. There is nothing better than to flog a horse like this... everyone cheers... "Corruption is BAD". It's like drugs and kiddie fiddlers with Mxit and bad bloggers. Something we can all agree needs attention.

I feel a bit like Harry Potter with my invisibility cloak. This is going to be so exciting! I wonder who'll win the costs?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dear Patricia,

keep up the good work exposing yourself.

with greatest respect

W