Thursday, May 24, 2007

Best Intentions Backfire

Sometimes I wish I could just hold my tongue for one moment. There I go and shoot my mouth off about Simon's case at the Cop shop and the lack of movement and what happens next? Well the story has reached the Mail and Guardian front page. There is no bad publicity they say! OK it was only up there for a moment, but the feeling of pride and glory filling my chest reminding me of the Arms Deal Corruption Exposure hey day were tempered by a twinge of sadness for the reality dawning on me - That I have achieved far greater publication of "Simon's defamatory story" than if I had just kept quiet? Oh so sorry for Simon - for sinking your "reputation". On further reflection I might actually be guilty of "publication" in the legal sense and Simon could claim from me. Where is my Silver Bullet and Magic Shield when I need it?

No comments: